Final Fantasy XV Página 3

• gargles 19 Ago 2008 19:50:12 23,518 posts
    Visto 5 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Impressionante!! Do melhor que já vi nesta geração de consolas!!
  • Nediar 20 Ago 2008 21:01:17 1,007 posts
    Visto 8 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Famitsu: Final Fantasy Versus XIII Nomura Interview

Back four days ago, we posted the new Famitsu scans with a few details concerning each of the games. Thanks to epsilon, we now have the full Final Fantasy Versus XIII Nomura interview translated. It includes a few small extra details and the confirmation from Nomura that we will hopefully be seeing the in-game engine scene from the scans at the Tokyo Game Show this October.

Speaking about the eyes, the main female lead can be seen to have violet coloured eyes. So does the prince. We had the initial impression that he had red coloured eyes. From the new images, his eyes are blue. Will he have blue eyes normally?

Nomura: Yes. His eyes will only turn red at some special occasion. (Triggered by something)

As for the female lead, is it the same for her??

Nomura: Surprisingly, she is a rather shy person. (laugh)

Can you explain what is happening in the scene from the images released?

Nomura: The scene takes place at a party. This is the first time they have met each other. Initially, I wanted to make a scene that showed them introducing themselves. Even though we tried our best, we still cannot release their name to the public. Sorry. We will try to screen that scene at TGS if possible.

Are there other people in the room?

Nomura: Actually, the rest of the party is downstairs. The Prince came upstairs to hide from the noise and crowd. Initially, he thought that there wouldn't be anyone on that floor, but he was surprised to see the female lead. (She is looking at the drawing hanging on the wall)

What is the painting about?

Nomura: It is still a secret

What is the skeleton that is holding the painting?

Nomura: This country believe in a Shinigami (Death god). Based on the Fabula Nova Crystallis mythos.

The Prince's outfit is based on the design by the creative director of Roen. What is the reason for this co-operation?

Nomura: This is to express the higher level of realism. If we based it on an actual real subject, it will feel more real.

What will happen to the the initial outfit?

Nomura: Initially, we just designed this outfit based on the script to give a visual impression. That's it. As we create more scenes, the outfit will change. The car will have a new design too and the Prince will look like someone who goes to a high class pub.

You said it yourself! (laugh)

Nomura: The game will have this dialogue too! (referring to prince going to pub)

Will the female lead say that?

Nomura: She is a very polite girl. She will not say those things to someone who she's met for the first time. To express this characteristic, the way she speaks will have some prominent trait.

The team you are working with are excellent!

Nomura: Yes, it is a very great team. I'm full of anticipation and the team spirit is very high!

finalfantasy-xiii.net

--

No TGS, poderemos ver a tal cena provavelmente ;)

Sasuke > All
  • V3rt1go Redator, Eurogamer Portugal 20 Ago 2008 21:49:04 1,683 posts
    Visto 23 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Sasuke > All `leiros, certo?

O Loiro do FFXIII dá uma abada 10 a 0 a este pseudo-bad ass wanna be!
  • Nediar 20 Ago 2008 21:56:18 1,007 posts
    Visto 8 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Também não está mau...

Mas este... não dá chances =P
  • V3rt1go Redator, Eurogamer Portugal 20 Ago 2008 21:59:01 1,683 posts
    Visto 23 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Não pois não, leva 10 a 0 e nem pia.

Esse é igual ao outro que é igual ao outro que é igual ao outro que é igual ao outro. Arranja aquela foto que estão para aí uns 5 `leiros juntos e são todos iguais. Deve ser o único Final Fantasy onde não vejo personagem nenhuma que me cative.

EDIT: Até o lado, perfil, que ele escolhe para apresentar as personagens é igual ao favorito do seu amigo.

PS: Dá-me 5 minutos e arranjo-te uma em que até os penteados são iguais.
  • Nediar 20 Ago 2008 22:06:45 1,007 posts
    Visto 8 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    V3rt1go wrote:
    Não pois não, leva 10 a 0 e nem pia.

Esse é igual ao outro que é igual ao outro que é igual ao outro que é igual ao outro. Arranja aquela foto que estão para aí uns 5 `leiros juntos e são todos iguais. Deve ser o único Final Fantasy onde não vejo personagem nenhuma que me cative.

EDIT: Até o lado, perfil, que ele escolhe para apresentar as personagens é igual ao favorito do seu amigo.

PS: Dá-me 5 minutos e arranjo-te uma em que até os penteados são iguais.

O design dos outros é bem capaz de ser mudado. O único que mantinha era o de óculos, já os outros 2 não me importava que fossem alterados ligeiramente.

Agora o Sasuke... personagem fenomenal de aspecto. Agora é esperar para ver a "personalidade".

Edit: Meh... Gackt :S
    Não me parece que tenha servido de inspiração para estes, mas posso estar errado.
  • Good_Lord. 20 Ago 2008 22:10:45 446 posts
    Visto 9 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    a mim acontece exactamente o contrário.

e então pela entrevista da famitsu ainda fico mais impressionado, porque ao contrário do que acontece no FFXIII este parece mexer com assuntos bem mais emocionais, aprofundando bem mais os sentimentos de cada personagem, e isso para mim é mais importante que o aspecto físico dos mesmos (essa parte está excelente em ambos os jogos por isso gosto de ir mais além do que a aparência dos personagens).
  • V3rt1go Redator, Eurogamer Portugal 20 Ago 2008 22:14:18 1,683 posts
    Visto 23 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Mneh!

Um gajo numa festa encontra uma tipa sozinha! Cinderella meets Final Fantasy VIII!
  • Nediar 21 Ago 2008 03:13:59 1,007 posts
    Visto 8 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Gostei da abordagem. Não é de todo original, mas é uma cena que pode ser marcante. No entanto parece ser certo que eles nem sempre vão ser "amigos", já que num dos trailers divulgados à porta fechada vê-se o Sasuke em confronto com ela (claro que podem estar apenas a mostrar os seus poderes... fica ao critério de cada um).

Quanto ao Shinigami, seria excelente que existisse mesmo no jogo :O
  • Nediar 27 Ago 2008 01:30:45 1,007 posts
    Visto 8 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Imagens direct-feed em HD :D
  • arcanux 27 Ago 2008 13:57:44 743 posts
    Visto 49 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Nediar wrote:
    Imagens direct-feed em HD :D

Deleite visual!!
  • Apagar utilizador 27 Agosto 2008 14:06:36
    Este vai ser compra certa :D
  • Nediar 1 Set 2008 03:35:50 1,007 posts
    Visto 8 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Excelente entrevista, da Dengeki:

Dengeki Final Fantasy Versus XIII Interview

Our forum member epsilon has once again provided us with a translated interview. This time the interview is from the latest issue of Dengeki Playstation who talked with Nomura during DKS3137. He re-confirms that Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be a worldwide Playstation 3 exclusive and clears up a few other facts.

There is a scene whereby the female lead (Skirt girl) looks at the painting. Is the painting important?

Nomura: The painting is something I wanted to include in the game. The scene is actually longer. After this scene, the 2 characters (Prince and Skirtgirl) will start their conversation. And they will disclose their names.

Will there be voices in the new trailer at TGS?

Nomura: We havent decide on the voice actor, therefore we will subtitle it instead. IF possible, we will use this way to screen the trailer at TGS.

Skirtgirl is the main female character? Is she the one who fought with the prince previously?

Nomura: Yes she is the main female character. If people have seen my work before, they will know that there is few description on the female characters. She is the first female character that will stand out from all previous Final Fantasy's.

Does that mean she is a rebel from the enemy side? Is she a very capable lady?

Nomura: I cant answer this in detail yet. But she is a very ladylike character. Not the humble type, more of a character that moves according to her beliefs.

The male characters that were disclosed previously, are they friends of prince?

Nomura: Yes. They are the side characters that move along with the prince. Always together type.

Will they appear right from the start of the game?

Nomura: Yes. They are the side characters that appear right at the start.

What sparked the co-operation with Roen?

Nomura: I notice that the western suit is not easy to design because of all the meticulous details. It is time consuming. We dont have so much time since we are developing both FF13 and FFv13 at the same time. As FFv13 design is based on reality, I decides to find a Fashion design company to do the outfit design.

Will there be many outfits for FFv13?

Nomura: The design of the outfit is still ongoing. The outfit disclosed in the new screenshots are already available from Roen.

Since this game is base on reality. What does it feel like to play?

Nomura: The characters live in a world based on Shinjuku (A district in Tokyo) But the appearance of the world is based on Italy. There will also be a lot of natural scenary in this game. FFv13 will have the usual feel of a Final Fantasy game. It feels like I am creating the FF7. The team im working with includes many members from the KH, FF7 and FF8 teams.

The fighting gameplay will be similar to KH?

Nomura: Even though it is base on KH, there will still be a different fighting system. And since this is a final fantasy game, the side characters are playable too.

[Playstation 3 Only World wide] appears at the end of the trailer

Nomura: As the director of FFv13, i have already stated that this game is [Playstation 3 Only World wide].

finalfantasy-xiii.net

Detalhes importantes, no que toca às personagens.

Não estava à espera que pudéssemos controlar mais alguém além do Sasuke. E aquela cena que ele diz, a comparar com o que sentiu no FF7... bom sinal :D
  • Good_Lord. 1 Set 2008 10:37:10 446 posts
    Visto 9 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    mais uma boa entrevista. este jogo tem tudo para atingir o sucesso.
  • Galheta27 1 Set 2008 11:37:57 210 posts
    Visto 2 meses atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Datas?ainda nada?
  • V3rt1go Redator, Eurogamer Portugal 1 Set 2008 12:26:07 1,683 posts
    Visto 23 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Nediar wrote:

Não estava à espera que pudéssemos controlar mais alguém além do Sasuke. E aquela cena que ele diz, a comparar com o que sentiu no FF7... bom sinal :D
    Yah, yah....blah, blah, blah!

Agora deve ser moda, basta referir que se sente algo similar ao que sentiu aquando da altura de anterio ícone e está feito, fica bonito.

Impresão minha ou desde que o Sakaguchi saiu da SE, aquilo anda um pouco desnorteado?
  • Good_Lord. 1 Set 2008 13:42:28 446 posts
    Visto 9 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    já dizes mal por dizer, enfim só não digo que não se percebe porque tenho o mesmo tipo de atitude com o pes2009, apesar de eu achar que tenho mais moral para o fazer visto que no pes já se viu provas concretas (gameplay) de que o jogo está na mesma enquanto que neste pouco foi revelado e talvez seja um bocado cedo para embirrar por tudo e por nada com este jogo...
  • Nediar 1 Set 2008 21:49:46 1,007 posts
    Visto 8 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    V3rt1go wrote:
    Nediar wrote:

Yah, yah....blah, blah, blah!

Agora deve ser moda, basta referir que se sente algo similar ao que sentiu aquando da altura de anterio ícone e está feito, fica bonito.

Impresão minha ou desde que o Sakaguchi saiu da SE, aquilo anda um pouco desnorteado?

Versus hater pá!!! =P

Sakaguchi quem???

Estamos no tempo de Nomura & Kitase... Gackt também

FFvXIII > All
  • V3rt1go Redator, Eurogamer Portugal 1 Set 2008 21:54:09 1,683 posts
    Visto 23 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Nediar wrote:
    Sakaguchi quem???
    Acabas-te de perder todo o meu respeito.
  • V3rt1go Redator, Eurogamer Portugal 9 Out 2008 19:16:38 1,683 posts
    Visto 23 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    The names of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII characters, the prince is called Noctis and the girl with the skirt is called Stella.

By the way, in Latin Noctis means 'of the night' and Stella means 'star'.
  • Nediar 11 Out 2008 08:07:54 1,007 posts
    Visto 8 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Here's a simple translation of the conversation between Stella and Noct from the new trailer:

Stella: Lord Noctis can see the light also, right? I also can see it.
    Some time ago, down stairs, ..that thing we saw, that was the 'light' wasn't it?

Noctis: It's rather better not to talk about those things.

Stella: Occasionally the 'light' will be seen by someone and that person will be gifted with 'power'. This is from the link created between the deceased city and ours by the Goddess Etro. (pending proper name translation)

That's what is said by Tenebuira.

Noctis: That's the same deal here, it seems.

Stella: Lord Noctis was awarded 'power'?

Noctis: Being like the others would be better. It's a problem. (Need to see some better text for reference)

Stella: That 'light', what do you think it really is?

Noctis: It's always 'there' am I not right? Ah..,

Stella: I'm Stella.

Noctis: Stella, I'll have to be leaving soon.

Stella: I'm sorry for holding you up, Lord Noctis.

Noctis: Just 'Noct' is fine.

Stella: I'll also be leaving. Today I feel that I also received that so called 'power'.
    I was able to talk to you.

If it's good for you, next time please come to Tenebuira. I'll show you around.

Noct: That seems good.. I'll give it some thought.

(Stella leaves)

Noct raises his head towards a sound coming.

"Who are you?"

Noct: That's my line.

--

This isn't 100% accurate so take it with a grain of salt. Some things won't make sense, that's Japanese for you.

NeoGAF

Noct = badass confirmed! =P
  • arcanux 24 Out 2008 19:00:38 743 posts
    Visto 49 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Novas "scans"

http://e3.endless.com.cn/html/tvgame/ps3/news/2008-10/23/212633e6cf7504bf9de08b.htm

Simplesmente fantástico!!
  • Ren_senshi 12 Dez 2008 22:01:54 194 posts
    Visto 6 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    EPG wrote:
    novo trailer, algumas cenas ja vistas. gosto mais deste FF versus do k do outro. este é mais pausado, se os graficos fossem assim é q era lindo..

Aquela parte do fim e real-time , tenho quase a certeza absoluta...
  • bilas 12 Dez 2008 22:02:02 332 posts
    Visto 7 dias atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    EPG wrote:
    novo trailer, algumas cenas ja vistas. gosto mais deste FF versus do k do outro. este é mais pausado, se os graficos fossem assim é q era lindo..

é exclusivo ps3, obviamente todos gostam mais do versus XIII do que do XIII lol...
  • Ren_senshi 12 Dez 2008 22:08:34 194 posts
    Visto 6 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    Nao venhas para aqui começar m***** :P....
  • arcanux 12 Dez 2008 22:09:58 743 posts
    Visto 49 minutos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    De frisar que a parte final do vídeo é real time...

Nox(noite) de preto...
    Stella(estrela) de branco....

Aquilo vai fazer faísca :D
  • Good_Lord. 12 Dez 2008 22:11:01 446 posts
    Visto 9 anos atrás
    Registado 10 anos atrás
    mas óbvio que ser exclusivo é uma vantagem. os produtores focam-se apenas na PS3 e não têm que estar a ponderar se o que estão a fazer se adequa ou não a outras consolas.
    por alguma razão, regra geral, os exclusivos PS3 são melhores e aproveitam de forma mais eficiente a consola do que os jogos multiplataforma (maioritariamente desenvolvidos na 360).
  • Apagar utilizador 12 Dezembro 2008 22:17:21
    O novo trailer ta brutal. Mas a personagem principal anda com um penteado da sora do Kh.
Inicia sessão para responder

Sometimes posts may contain links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. For more information, go here.